VIP provides you with more than 20 different benefit options from over 50 leading insurance carriers—products that offer you and your family added protection from the financial impact of unexpected illness, accidental injuries, periods of disability, death, and so much more.
Our custom portfolio of “Best-in-Class” Voluntary Benefits provides you and your family with total protection that will minimize your out-of-pocket costs—all at affordable rates. It includes:
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
If you are out of work, how will you pay your bills? These flexible products combine protection with income replacement to help pay everyday expenses other coverages do not cover.
- Disability (Short/Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- Additional Stand Alone Products are Available
Provide protection and financial security to the people who depend on you, not just today but for the future, too.
- Farmers GroupSelectSM
- Employee Purchase Programs
Provide access to convenient and easy-to-use enrollment options.
- Intuitive User Experience
- Support for all VIP Benefits Offered
- Decision Support Tools
- Mobile Experience
- Licensed and Trained W-2 Employees
- Toll-Free Number
- Dedicated Counselors Trained on Your Local Procedures and Members
- Available Year-Round for Enrollment, Questions, and Member Support
- Seasoned Advisors with 10+ Years of Experience with Benefits and the Public Sector
- Available for One-on-One or Group Meeting (Safety Guidelines Permitting)
- Deliver Key Local Messages In Personalized Setting
In addition to enrollment support, we provide members with communications in the mediums they feel comfortable with including: print, email, text messaging, video, and digital.
Outsource to Winston the time-consuming task of billing and administration.
- In addition to preferred underwriting and more affordable rates, VIP members also have the convenience of having premiums payroll deducted. Winston also takes the burden off of locals by paying carriers on their behalf.
- Our work doesn’t stop here; we also provide resources to assist members with claims, buy-ups, and any questions that they might have.